You can join DC Site Services at some of the best festivals this summer by applying to volunteer. Volunteering at events is a great way to gain experience whilst still getting time to enjoy the shows.
Volunteer with us at one of the events below...
Below using the drop down months you can explore the Events & Festivals we are servicing and recruiting for. Simply use the blue drop down arrow to see details of monthly work. More information is available when you register and ‘Apply’ on our system
Frequently Asked Questions
We get a lot of questions about volunteering with us, see if you question has been answered already...
Applying to work14 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- What is PAAM?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Can you tell me a little about DCSS?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- What is ongoing-employment?
- Can I bring my pet to an Event/Festival
Job Descriptions7 Questions
Camping and Facilities12 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Do you provide staff showers and toilets?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival
- Will a staff bar be available?
- Will crew catering be available?
Working at Festivals and Events10 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader, Area Leader and a Manager?
- How do I become a Team Leader, Area Leader or a Manager?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Deposits and Wages9 Questions
- Why do I need to pay a deposit to work at events?
- Do I need to pay a refundable deposit to work with DC Site Services'?
- How can I pay my deposit?
- Can I pay my deposit in installments?
- Can I pay for my friends or can my friend, parent, guardian or relative pay for me?
- If I cancel my position is my deposit still refunded?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How much will I get paid when working for DC Site Services'?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for each event?
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions