- Log onto your DCSS PAAM account. If you do not have one refer to ‘How do I create a DCSS PAAM account’
- Click on the ‘apply’ tab, you can then browse the same events advertised on the website event calendar.
- If you click on the blue ‘info’ button next to each event you are able to find out more about the job role and estimated shift hours. After you have applied and received an email confirming you have been assigned to the event, you can access the Event Information and Assignment Agreement here.
- To apply for an event tick the box and press the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then receive an email confirming that we have received your application. At this point we have not accepted you to work at the event.
- You can check on the status of your application on the ‘Overview’ tab. It will say ‘Position Confirmed’ when we have accepted you to work.
- Should you need to cancel an application, click the red ‘Cancel Position’ button. Follow guidance on our cancellation policy before cancelling.
- You will receive an email informing you when you have been assigned to an event.
- The ‘acknowledge’ button is set 14 days before an event is due to start. You will need to press the acknowledge button when you log into PAAM. Event Information will have been published so you can confirm that you are able to attend all the shifts you have been assigned too. If you do not confirm your attendance within 48 hours, we will be forced to remove you from the event, we don’t want to do this so please confirm.
How do I apply to work at an Event or Festival?
Applying to work15 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Does paying a deposit secure my position?
- What counts as Entitlement to Work Documentation?
- When is the latest I can cancel?
- What do I need to do to make sure my profile is ready to go?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- How do I apply for a DBS check?
- How do I prove my settled/pre-settled status?
Job Descriptions8 Questions
Camping and Facilities10 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival?
- Will a staff bar be available?
Working at Festivals and Events15 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader and Job Lead?
- How do I become a Team Leader or Job Lead?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
- How do I apply to work before and after an event/festival?
- Do I need to attend a briefing?
- When will I get my wristband?
- Why are timesheets so important?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about a staff member?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions
Food and Welfare6 Questions
I'm new - what do I need to know?5 Questions
General Questions11 Questions
- What is PAAM?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- Can I bring my pet to an Event/Festival
- What are the Event Roles?
- What is an Assignment Agreement?
- What is the PAAM Event information?
- How do we fill positions?
- Do I need a UK bank account?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- I have a student visa- am I able to work?
- What should I do if I have an emergency and cannot attend my assigned shifts?