Weather at outdoor Events & Festivals can change even between breakfast and lunch! You should be prepared for the cold, wind and rain as much as the hot/dry. It is likely you will be spending a lot of time on your feet so sensible, comfortable, black footwear is a must.
Below is an example of items we would strongly recommend that you bring
- A waterproof jacket or pac-a-mac - not very sexy but you'll look better wearing that than a bin bag if it rains
- A jumper/fleece
- 2 or more pairs of dark, lightweight trousers that dry quickly
- Shorts for when it's warm
- A hat and sunglasses (there might not be much shade at your position)
- Lots of walking socks
- Black coloured comfortable and suitable walking shoes or boots. (NO FLIPFLOPS!!)
- High boots such as wellies or work boots- these do not have to be black
- Thermal layers
- Flip-flops (although you can't work in them so bring some boots and/or trainers too).
- Clothing for all seasons – even in a heat wave it gets cold at night.
- Bikini or trunks for the showers.