From 30th June 2021, all employers are now legally obliged to check that EU citizens have received settled or pre-settled status with permission to work in the UK. All that we need to check this is your unique share code and your date of birth, we can then log onto the government website and view your immigration employment status. For more information visit this website.comments powered by Disqus
How do I prove my settled/pre-settled status?
Applying to work15 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Does paying a deposit secure my position?
- What counts as Entitlement to Work Documentation?
- When is the latest I can cancel?
- What do I need to do to make sure my profile is ready to go?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- How do I apply for a DBS check?
- How do I prove my settled/pre-settled status?
Job Descriptions8 Questions
Camping and Facilities10 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival?
- Will a staff bar be available?
Working at Festivals and Events15 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader and Job Lead?
- How do I become a Team Leader or Job Lead?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
- How do I apply to work before and after an event/festival?
- Do I need to attend a briefing?
- When will I get my wristband?
- Why are timesheets so important?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about a staff member?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Deposits and Wages9 Questions
- What is the deposit for and why do I need to pay one?
- How can I pay my deposit?
- Can I pay my deposit in installments?
- Can I pay for my friends or can my friend, parent, guardian or relative pay for me?
- If I cancel my position is my deposit still refunded?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How much will I get paid when working for DC Site Services'?
- What do I do if my pay is incorrect?
- What is holiday pay?
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions
Food and Welfare6 Questions
I'm new - what do I need to know?5 Questions
General Questions12 Questions
- What is PAAM?
- Can you tell me a little about DCSS?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- Can I bring my pet to an Event/Festival
- What are the Event Roles?
- What is an Assignment Agreement?
- What is the PAAM Event information?
- How do we fill positions?
- Do I need a UK bank account?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- I have a student visa- am I able to work?
- What should I do if I have an emergency and cannot attend my assigned shifts?