Call the office immediately. We will ask you to supply evidence of the emergency, this is just procedure. If it’s a medical emergency a doctor’s note will suffice or recovery service documents if you breakdown. We usually ask for these to be provided as soon as possible, failure to do so may result in cancellation of all future work. Please be aware that failure to attend shifts that have been allocated to you will cause issues for both the administration office and the other staff on-site who may be required to pick up the extra workload, so we do take this matter seriously.comments powered by Disqus
What should I do if I have an emergency and cannot attend my assigned shifts?
Applying to work15 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Does paying a deposit secure my position?
- What counts as Entitlement to Work Documentation?
- When is the latest I can cancel?
- What do I need to do to make sure my profile is ready to go?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- How do I apply for a DBS check?
- How do I prove my settled/pre-settled status?
Job Descriptions8 Questions
Camping and Facilities10 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival?
- Will a staff bar be available?
Working at Festivals and Events15 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader and Job Lead?
- How do I become a Team Leader or Job Lead?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
- How do I apply to work before and after an event/festival?
- Do I need to attend a briefing?
- When will I get my wristband?
- Why are timesheets so important?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about a staff member?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions
Food and Welfare6 Questions
I'm new - what do I need to know?5 Questions
General Questions11 Questions
- What is PAAM?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- Can I bring my pet to an Event/Festival
- What are the Event Roles?
- What is an Assignment Agreement?
- What is the PAAM Event information?
- How do we fill positions?
- Do I need a UK bank account?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- I have a student visa- am I able to work?
- What should I do if I have an emergency and cannot attend my assigned shifts?