- You get a crew pass, uniform, pre-event info pack and thorough on-site briefing.
- You get access to staff camping facilities in a secure area (camping events only!)
- You get access to the staff toilets, and showers - every site varies so check the PAAM info for more details.
- When not on shift you get time to enjoy the festival. See Event information for times, dates and shift patterns.
- You gain festival experience and contacts!
- You meet like-minded people and share an experience you won't forget!
What are the benefits of working at a festival with DC Site Services
Applying to work15 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Does paying a deposit secure my position?
- What counts as Entitlement to Work Documentation?
- When is the latest I can cancel?
- What do I need to do to make sure my profile is ready to go?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- How do I apply for a DBS check?
- How do I prove my settled/pre-settled status?
Job Descriptions8 Questions
Camping and Facilities10 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival?
- Will a staff bar be available?
Working at Festivals and Events15 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader and Job Lead?
- How do I become a Team Leader or Job Lead?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
- How do I apply to work before and after an event/festival?
- Do I need to attend a briefing?
- When will I get my wristband?
- Why are timesheets so important?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about a staff member?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions
Food and Welfare6 Questions
I'm new - what do I need to know?5 Questions
General Questions11 Questions
- What is PAAM?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- Can I bring my pet to an Event/Festival
- What are the Event Roles?
- What is an Assignment Agreement?
- What is the PAAM Event information?
- How do we fill positions?
- Do I need a UK bank account?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- I have a student visa- am I able to work?
- What should I do if I have an emergency and cannot attend my assigned shifts?