Posted on Friday, March 23, 2018
You wouldn’t believe it was snowing just a week ago but Spring is finally here, and with it, plenty of opportunities to work at your favourite upcoming Events & Festivals!
With a busy schedule just on the horizon it’s all the more important that we have our Team Leaders and Area Leaders lined up, ready to lead! We’re pleased to announce that all applications have now been reviewed and shortlisted and we will be contacting everyone who applied imminently to advise of the next step.
There’ll certainly be plenty of positions to offer to new appointees as May tends to be our first busy month of the festival season. Below is the current schedule for May…
- Arcadia - 5th & 6th May, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Keble College Ball - 5th May, Keble College Oxford
- Japfest - 5th – 7th May, Silverstone
- Windsor Endurance – 8th – 14th May, Windsor
- Windsor Horse Show - 9th – 13th May, Windsor
- Handmade Fair Ragley – 11th – 13th May, Alcester
- CRUK Stafford – 12th May, Stafford
- Pub in The Park Marlow - 17th – 19th May, Marlow
- Let’s Rock the Moor - 19th – 30th May, Cookham Marsh Meadow
- CRUK Prestwold – 20th May, Loughborough
- Crick Boat Show – 24th – 30th May, Crick
- Glastonbudget - 25th – 30th May, Leicestershire
- Mutiny Festival - 26th – 29th May, Portsmouth
- Let’s Rock Norwich - 26th – 27th May, Norwich
- Suffolk Show - 30th – 31st May, Ipswich
This will continue to expand as times goes on so be sure to check back regularly and let’s get those applications rolling in now so as to avoid disappointment later! As always, our admin team is on standby should you have any queries.