Posted on Friday, August 26, 2022
This weekend is the peak of the festival season, something we would like to celebrate with a photo competition! The last photo competition was held in February this year, looking back at 2021. Now, with another season under our belts and as we reach this busy weekend, we’d like to see who has the best (and work-safe!) pics of the season. The winner will receive an Amazon gift voucher.
Guidelines for submissions are as follows….
- Please submit good-quality photos (no thumbs half covering the lens etc.)
- Fun, but still work-based (so not while off-shift, raving) and make sure they are taken while working at an event for DC Site Services!
- Be aware that by submitting pictures you are giving us consent to use them on social media, the company website and for marketing purposes
- Appropriate! While we’re sure you’ve taken some fab photos this season, please make sure that your mate Dave isn’t photobombing or mooning you in the background. We all have that friend
- Feel free to use filters, Photoshop, anything to make it stand out from the rest
- Send in as many photos as you like!
If you’re working this weekend, use it as an opportunity to capture the most creative, funny or prettiest picture of the season. The deadline to submit your pictures is Wednesday the 14th of September, giving those working after this weekend an opportunity to throw your hat in the ring also. The winner will be announced Friday the 16th of September.
You can submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DC Photo Competition” in the subject line.