Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2020
Work Opportunities - immediate start (alternative work to Events & Festivals) COVID-19
We are working with Coppersmith Recruitment and Services, who have provided staff to us during the busy times of the summer season for several years. In these unprecedented times of the COVID-19 Outbreak, we are working together to support their recruitment within the UK and providing some alternative opportunities to our DCSS PAAM Members.
The roles available are as follows:
- Security Officer (Hourly Paid) – Between £9.39 and £11 per hour (security officers must hold an SIA licence)
These roles are in Reading and a separate job description will be available to read within the “Event Info” section for each listed position on DCSS PAAM. The full address will be supplied upon application.
Please Be Aware and Note: (the following are changes to what your used to at DC)
- Your Employer will be Coppersmith Recruitment and Services and will responsible for your pay.
- Only applicants who are British or British Dual Nationality can be considered for these positions
- The duration of all positions are 20 weeks with the option to become permanent (it will be the employer’s
Decision of whether to offer a permanent contract)
- You will be required to provide the following as a part of your application:
- Completion of Procius form (form of authority)
- Employment references for the past 5 years (contact information including number and address, start and end dates – you will be asked to complete this online by Coppersmith once your details have been submitted by DC Site Services)
- Provide a copy of your passport/entitlement to work in the UK documents (in the absence of a passport, this can a birth certificate and a document which has your name and NI number in print, such as a payslip or document from the government)
- Provide proof of address (this can be either a driver’s licence or a utility bill no more than 3 months old)
- Completion of UKSC SC clearance application)
All forms listed above (Procius form of authority and UKSV SC clearance application) will be sent to you by a member of the DC Site Services’ office team once you have applied via DCS PAAM, please make sure your DCSS PAAM profile is complete before you do this.
We will assist you as much as we can during the process, but any additional information we don’t have, you will need to provide asap in order to get started. We have provided useful links and further information below.