Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Glastonbury is just around the corner!
By now you should know the team you are allocated to, your arrival date and your shift pattern for the festival.
If you are not sure of any of these details then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Everything you need to know is covered in the information pack for your team, there is also a seperate information pack 'Glastonbury Directions & Welfare – All Teams'. These have been uploaded to the Event Info section for Glastonbury on DCSS PAAM so please be sure to have a read of these files as they will detail all the information you will need to know, including directions and what you will need to bring with you (entitlement to work in the UK docs, DCSS PAAM sign in sheet, clothing/footwear etc.)
We will also be uploading some information on transport from the Castle Carry train station to the festival site very soon, so please keep an eye on your emails. However it is always a good idea to look into local taxi firms.
Before you set off we would recommend that you also make yourself a checklist of the following:
- Have you acknowledged your position through your DCSS PAAM profile?
- Do you have your tent and all camping equipment ready?
- Do you have the appropriate footwear and uniform?
- Have you arranged your travel to and from the festival?
- Have you read through the information packs relevant to your team?
Finally, as a quick reminder here are the arrival days for each team for Glastonbury festival:
- Clickers 8 Day & 7 Night – Saturday 20th June
- Clickers 5 Day & 4 Night – Tuesday 23rd June
- All Crossing Teams – Tuesday 23rd June
- All Chaperone Teams – Tuesday 23rd June
- Campervan 7 Day/Night – Monday 22nd June
- Campervan 6 Day – Tuesday 23rd
- Campervan 6 Night – Monday 22nd or Tuesday 23rd
- Campervan 5 Night – Monday 22nd or Tuesday 23rd
- All Z-Zone Teams – Tuesday 23rd June
If you have checked all of the above and you have your sunblock and wellies ready then you’re good to go. We look forward to working with you at Glastonbury 2015!