Deposits can be covered by instalments. Please bare in mind that your application will not come through to us until the value of the event/festival has been paid.comments powered by Disqus
Can I pay my deposit in installments?
Applying to work13 Questions
- How and when can I apply to work at a Festival?
- Do I have to apply for a festival or event by a specific date?
- How and when will I find out if I have a job at a festival or event?
- What is a Police National Computer or PNC check?
- What is PAAM?
- Can I swap an application between events?
- Which festivals and events can I apply to work at?
- At which festivals and events do you have vacancies?
- Can I apply if I have special requirements?
- Can I apply if I am pregnant?
- Can you tell me a little about DCSS?
- Can you tell me about DC Site Services?
- What is ongoing-employment?
Job Descriptions7 Questions
Camping and Facilities12 Questions
- What kind of clothes should I bring?
- Anything else I should bring?
- Where do I camp?
- Can I bring my van or campervan?
- Can I camp with my friends?
- Can I bring and camp with my children?
- Do you provide camping equipment?
- Do you provide staff showers and toilets?
- Can I charge my mobile phone?
- What is not allowed at an Event or Festival
- Will a staff bar be available?
- Will crew catering be available?
Working at Festivals and Events10 Questions
- What does workng with DC Site Services' involve?
- What are the benefits of working at a festival or event with DC Site Services'
- Can I see some bands?
- Can I work only before or after the festival or event?
- How will my shifts be organised?
- What is the difference between a Team Leader, Area Leader and a Manager?
- How do I become a Team Leader, Area Leader or a Manager?
- Can I get a backstage pass?
- When do I need to arrive at an Event/Festival?
- Can I work with my friends?
Crime and Personal Safety5 Questions
Deposits and Wages9 Questions
- Why do I need to pay a deposit to work at events?
- Do I need to pay a refundable deposit to work with DC Site Services'?
- How can I pay my deposit?
- Can I pay my deposit in installments?
- Can I pay for my friends or can my friend, parent, guardian or relative pay for me?
- If I cancel my position is my deposit still refunded?
- When will I get my deposit back?
- How much will I get paid when working for DC Site Services'?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for each event?
Travelling to Events & Festivals3 Questions