Plenty of advice in the bullet points below:
- DON’T BRING IT UNLESS YOU NEED IT!!
- Mark items with a UV pen so if found can be identified as yours
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! Keep your cash and cards separate is a good one
- Don’t carry items in your back pockets. Festivals are prime time for pickpockets
- Keep items on your person and don’t leave in your tent
- Don’t leave anything in your cars or on display. Try to check on your car twice a day during the Event/Festival and leave the glove compartment empty and open.