Posted on Friday, November 11, 2022
We’d once again like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in this year’s Staff Survey, we value your feedback and use this as the driving force for the changes we make moving forwards.
The overall response received was very positive …
- 96.4% of crew would recommend DC Site Services to a friend!
- 81.1% of all responses found the use of what3words vastly more useful when locating meeting points onsite!
- A whopping 92.9% of you are on the ball when it comes to finding the pre-event information online
- 94.6% of crew would return to work with DC Site Services again
- The majority (46.4%) of crew rate our arrival and induction process a 4/5, with 39.3% rating it a 5/5. While great, we intend to drive those numbers up by this time next year!
- We were delighted to find that 67.9% of crew rated DC 5/5 and 26.8% 4/5 when it came to our Team Leaders and Managers being approachable and informative!
Taking your feedback on board, changes to keep an eye out for next year include...
Crew will be paid for their time to attend a briefing, Team Leader training will be made role-specific, and DC Site Services remains committed to paying 50p above any increases to the National Minimum wage. More updates will be rolled out which we’ll touch on in the new year!